[ report this test ]
Are you familiar with the ghetto? 50 questions to prove your ghetto-ness. This test is long.
1) Have you ever used an album cover or old envelope for a dustpan?
2) Have you ever put foil on your TV antennas to get better reception?
3) Have you ever had to use pliers to turn your TV on?
4) Have you had to come in the house when the street lights came on?
5) Have you ever had a candy lady in your neighborhood?
My house was the candy lady
6) Can you count more than five police cars in your neighborhood on a daily basis?
7) Have you ever had to pick your own switch or belt?
Just one of them
8) Have you ever been beaten with an extension cord?
9) Have you ever had to walk to or home from school?
10) Have you ever passed someone a note asking "Do you like me?" or "Can I have a chance?"
11) Have you ever used dish washing liquid for bubble bath?
12) Have you ever mixed up some Kool-Aid and the found that you didn't have any sugar?
I kept it until I got sugar
13) Have you ever played any of the following games? hide and go seek, freeze tag, captain or momma may I?, or red light..yellow light..green light 123!
14) Did your neighborhood have an ice cream man?
He also rang the bell
The bell was R&B
15) Do you remember any of the following candies? cherry clans, lemon heads, Alexander the grape, ring pops, Chico sticks, baked beans, candy cigarettes, powder packs with the white dip stick, big league chew, "Wine" Candy (jolly ranchers), jaw breakers, and candy necklaces
None of them
1, 2 or 3
4, 5 or 6
7 or 8
9 or 10
11 or 12
16) Do you refer to Now and Laters candies as "Nighladers"?
17) Have you ever run from the police on foot?
I got away
18) Do you remember underoos or the Wonder Woman bra and panty set?
I owned some
19) Have you ever had reusable grease in a container on your stove?
20) Are the batteries in your remote control held in by a piece of tape?
21) Have you ever used any of the following for drinking glasses? Jelly jars, mayonnaise jars, mason jars, or peanut butter jars.
all of them
22) Have you ever covered your furniture in plastic?
23) Have the heels of your feet ever looked like you had been kicking flour?
24) Hve you ever worn any of the following fragrances? Brute, Hai Karate, Jean Nate, Old Spice, Chloe, English Leather, Stetson, Charlie, or Faberge'.
1, 2 or 3
4, 5 or 6
All of them
25) Have you ever used Tussy?
26) Have you never been to the dentist?
Yup and also the doctor
27) Have you ever worn clothes with the tag still on them?
28) Have you acquainted with someone with a name as follows. Kay-Kay, Lee-Lee, Ree-Ree, Ray-Ray, etc.
29) Have you ever paged yourself for any reason?
30) Have you ever worn house shoes outside of the house?
31) Did you add "ED" or "T" to the end of words already in the past tense (for example, Tooked, Light-Skinneded, kilt, ruint, etc)?
32) You pronounce words like this (skrimps or strimps, skreet, axe (ask), member (remember), frigerator, etc.)
I don't use those words
maybe just one
2 or 3
33) Do you use nem' to describe a certain group of people (for example Craig and nem' or momma and nem')?
34) Have you ever had a crack across your windshield and never bothered to get it fixed?
35) Have you ever driven on a donut more than 2 weeks after your flat?
36) Have you ever asked a perfect stranger to take a picture with you and told your friends it was someone you dated?
37) Your child drops his/her pacifier and you sanitize it by sucking it.
Yup, that's me
38) Have you ever ran a race barefoot in the middle of the street at approximately 11 at night?
39) Have you ever left a social gathering with a plate?
40) Did you ever leave a restaurant with silverware, sugar, and/or jelly?
41) Do you think "red" is a flavor of Kool-Aid?
42) Is it impossible for you to hold a glass because of the length of your nails?
43) Do the gold teeth in your mouth spell words?
44) Do you not own your own place but your child has a leather coat and a pair of Jordan's?
45) Have you ever had to get to the driver's side of the car through the passenger side door?
46) Have you ever slept in a chair to avoid messing up your hair?
47) Do you constantly hit *69 and ask, "Did you just call here?"
48) Do you answer the phone if you don't recognize the number on the caller id box
49) Do you know a child who can't speak, but can do the "bank-head bounce"?
50) Do you think Tupac is still alive?
Please allow up to 15 seconds to process your score.
Test by: psychotik [ profile ] [ edit ]