[ report this test ]
Do you quote Star Trek in everyday life? Do you greet people by saying "Live long and prosper"? Do you read fanfiction? Do you think you really know Star Trek? Take this quiz to find out if you're really a Trekkie!
1) Let's start with the basics: How many of the shows do you watch?
All of them, most/all episodes
Most series, most/all episodes
One series, pretty regularly
I catch an episode here and there
2) How many live action series were there, total? (yes, we are including ENT in this...)
I'm not sure... I remember TOS and TNG...
3) Name the captains of the Enterprise featured as main characters.
Kirk, Picard, Archer
Kirk, Picard, Janeway, Archer, Sisko
I don't know
Enterprise? Like the aircraft carrier?
4) What was Benjamin Sisko's rank?
Captain... duh! He was in command!
That's a trick question... he didn't have one!
I don't know
5) What is Captain Picard's favorite drink?
Tea, Earl Gray, Hot
Earl Gray tea
6) What is Captain Janeway's favorite drink?
coffee, double strong, double sweet
7) What was the name of the ship assigned to Deep Space Nine during season three?
8) What is a tribble?
a small purring ball of fluff that procreates rapidly
A talaxian delicacy prepared with rare spices
a type of grain
9) What are the names of the episodes with tribbles in them?
"Here There Be Tribble" "The Trouble with Tribbles"
"Trials and Tribbleations" "Here There Be Tribble"
"Trials and Tribbleations" "The Trouble with Tribbles"
"Here There Be Tribble" "Tribbles Ate My Combadge"
10) Do you read ST fanfiction?
11) Do you write fanfiction for any ST series?
12) How many ST novels have you read?
more than 10
13) Have you read any of the companion books/guides?
14) Have you pondered the science of replicators/warp drive/transporters in depth (for more than an hour)?
15) Are you a member of startrek.com?
16) Have you been to a convention?
Yes, more than 1
No, but I want to
17) Do you own any star trek action figures?
No, but I want some!
18) Are you a member of a Star Trek online RPG?
No, where can I join one?
19) Name three of the DS9 runabouts
Rio Grand, Ganges, Nile
Defiant, Yangtzee-Kian, Nile
Ganges, Orinoku, Defiant
Ganges, Yangtzee-Kian, Orinoku
20) Live Long and Prosper.
Peace and Long Life.
Dude, how do you do that with your hand?
May your life be productive and logical.
21) Where are the nuclear wessels?
In the water
Trick question- they don't exist!
22) What movie involves nuclear wessels?
Star Trek 4
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek IV
Star Trek: Nuclear
23) How many movies are there, as of 2005?
24) Who is George Lucas?
The man who made Star Wars
The man who made Star Trek
The chief engineer on one of the series
25) Name three of Dax's hosts
Tobin, Curzon, Lela
Curzon, Jadzia, Domas
Jadzia, Domas, Thrinda
26) What class of ship is the USS Voyager?
27) Name the series:"Set a course... for home."
The Original Series
The Next Generation
Deep Space Nine
28) What is Lt. Uhura's first name?
29) Name the four children liberated from the borg in the Voyager episode "Collective"
Haha... wrong episode!
Naomi, Icheb, Mezoti, Azan
Icheb, Mezoti, Azan, Rebi
Icheb, Mezoti, Rebi, Aron
30) While trapped in the Jeffrie's Tubes with a group of children, what does Captain Picard sing to calm them?
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
I'm a Little Tea Pot
31) Why is Kirk upset in the episode "City on the Edge of Forever"
McCoy is killed in an accident, which repeats itself in a time loop
A city, containing thousands of people, must be destroyed to save the future
He has to give up his vacation because Scotty blew up the replicator.
He is forced to let a woman die to save the future.
32) What species is Dr. Phlox?
33) How many seasons did each series have?
They each had 7
Original Series: 2, Next Generation: 7, Voyager: 6, Deep Space Nine:4, Enterprise:3
Original Series: 3, Next Generation: 7, Voyager: 7, Deep Space Nine: 7, Enterprise: 4
original series: 3, Next Generation: 7, Voyager: 7, Deep Space Nine: 6, Enterprise: 4
34) Do you speak Klingon?
35) What is a quantum singularity?
A black hole
A time differential
A type of warp core manifold
36) When you hear the phrase "temporal distortion" what is the episode likely to be about?
37) How often do you watch Star Trek?
More than once a week
Once a week or two
Once a month or so...
When I turn on the TV and its there
38) Do you own any of the DVD sets?
Yes, all of them
Yes, and still collecting
One is enough
No, but I want some
39) Who is Q?
Which one? Q, Q2, the other Q, Quinn...
A very powerful being who likes to torture the Enterprise crew
That one guy in that one episode
40) Have you ever tried to build a phaser?
No, but I've thought about it
41) Do you have star trek merchandise? (action figures, comic books, t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc)
42) What is 42?
Not my fandom.
The answer to life, the universe, and everything... hey, why is this on here?
I don't know
Oh, I actually know this one! The answer!
43) Have you ever quoted Star Trek in real life?
Once or twice
I don't let myself slip like that
44) Have you ever called your microwave a replicator? Out loud? (or something else, like calling your cell phone your combadge)
Yes, yes, and proud of it!
No, but I came close
45) Do you try to dress in clothing that makes you feel like you look like a Starfleet Officer? (or a Klingon, or borg, etc)
46) Do your friends/family know you're a Trekkie?
Yes, and I'm working on converting them
Yes, my close friends. And most of them watch anyways.
A few of them
I'm not a Trekkie (shame on me!)
wait, I've heard this one...
Please allow up to 15 seconds to process your score.
Test by: Aria [ edit ]