* All of those clever reasons were Wrong. Right and Wrong do exist. just because you don't know what the right answer is--maybe theres no way you could know the right answer is-- that doesn't make your answer right or even ok. its much simpler that.
Its just plain wrong.
*made ME excited about a real scientific discovery when very little gets me excited anymore.
*never told anyone about these "discoveries"
* posted the lies on a site where people who know whats going on in the world of physics
* didn't translate ineffable twaddle of workings by a bored mathmatical person
* went on to claim to prove my second favourite scientist wrong...
* is about to be SLUAGHTERED, IN THE BIBLICAL FASHION, if he doesn't PISS OFF right now. cos i can be really nasty, to
people who pretend to be intelligent but aren't. [if you were, you wouldn't have made any flaws. Mistakes are as serious as the results they cause!]
"Hubble was strong, a gifted athlete,charming, immenseley good looking-
It all seemed too good to be true. It was. For all his gifts, Edwin Hubble was also an inveterate liar."